A benefit or discount offered by the buyer or seller to help sell a home and close a deal.
- Part 3: Awareness to Financial Constraints
- The Ease of Selling with AshlandInterested in auctioning your property? Unsure about the process? Getting started is easy, and we are here to help.
- No Contingencies or ConcessionsHave you ever wondered what was meant by the phrase, "no contingencies or seller concessions?" If so, you aren't alone. Learn more about how an absence of contingencies and concessions creates a level playing field for all buyers.
- Auction Referral ProgramHave a client with a property that meets the NAR's Rule of Two-Thirds? Learn about how you can help your client convert their listing into a successful auction - unlocking the property's true market valiue.
- Applying the Rule of Two-ThirdsHave a client with a property that meets the NAR's Rule of Two-Thirds? Learn about how you can evaluate whether a property meets the criteria.